• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea Reefer 350 for sale in Florida ($3600)

Item Price
$3000
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to sell my RedSea Reefer 350. We moved and I would like to start fresh. The tank ran for almost 8 months and has already been established thankfully. A little sad to let it go but something I feel I need to do. I am located in the Florida area for anyone interested around this area or anywhere’s else if they can make the trip. Im selling everything for $3600. The things for sale are the following:

RedSea Reefer 350 in Black (all plumbing w/ sump)
AI Prime 16 LED with tank mount (app ready)
Sicce SDC 3.0 Return pump (app ready)
90LBS of live rock (already cured and cycled and have been in an established tank)
Protein Skimmer body and cup
Powerhead or wave maker
API Master Saltwater Test Kit
RedSea DIY Lid (all pieces are there ready to be built no need to buy those separate items they say they have but don’t)
2x boxes of return pumps and RODI replacement filters

Livestock:

1x PBT (Powder Brown)
1x Lyretail Anthias

Everything for $3600. Trying to sell the tank as fast as I can. Please let me know if anyone has any questions or is interested. Following is a picture of the tank when set up and I can gladly facilitate more:

1654697413614.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RSR 350 I’m trying to sell needs to be with everything else. If it were for sale alone it wouldnt be the price I’m looking for selling everything as the tank is the heart of what I’m trying to sell. However, if you are really interested the tank alone goes for $3000

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking for a new tank about this size.

I might be mistaken, but I thought the RSR 350 is $1900-$2000 new. Am I missing something about this tank? I know the deluxe version can be a bit more?

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the RSR 350 in store is for $2124, with the deluxe being a little more expensive. The reason for my price is because of the supplies I have and the extra support we added to it

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back