I’m going to post some progress photos and updates to keep track of my upgrade from a Biocube 29 to a RedSea Reefer 350. 6 months ago I jumped into the hobby with a used Biocube 29. I thought the biocube would suffice for a lot longer then it did. After cycling the tank with a few damsels my wife and I wanted more fish. We added a couple scissor tails and fire fish. The damsels turned into little monsters and we were forced to give them to our LFS. At that time we added a couple of clowns. Over the course of a few months we realized the biocube was not able to handle our desires for livestock. From the moment we saw a RedSea tank we wanted one. Due to the sticker shock of pricing a new 350 I began to look for a used one. I knew it was somewhat of a gamble but I was willing so that I could invest more money in lighting and have our upgrade much sooner. I finally found a used Reefer 350 for sale locally and set up a time to go look at it. My phone rang as I was walking out the door, the owner proceeded to inform me that they were removing the tank from the sale page because they broke the sump cleaning it before my arrival. I asked if they would still sell it to me for a better price and I will order a new sump myself. The seller agreed. I bought the tank, stand, broken sump, Jebao DCP6500 pump and misc parts. I ordered a new sump from RedSea and then waited. While waiting I cleaned everything, installed shelves and led lights in the cabinet. I ordered Hydra 26 HD based upon a recommendation by my LFS.