RedSea ReefMat Giveaway: WIN a ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500!

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

The only reason I got back into my dad's old hobby was I spotted Red Sea aquariums. Hence I bought the 525 G2 to start everything off. I already spotted this beauty as the perfect piece for the tank however it was not available when I was trying to buy my gear. This would complete my build would go perfect with the Red Sea skimmer and aquarium I have!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bonus 3 (i think) build thread update

*moved to build thread section as i didnt even realize https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/nuvo-ext-50-build.915619/

Reef Hammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: ummm…can you say no filter socks. Inlet can be moved to either side. Easy change design.

kpoj9

Reefin’ Ain’t Eazy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry- Would love the reef matt because no more filter socks and I would love to try out the red sea app compatibility

LucentFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Would love the ability to have a cleaner tank and less maintenance from dealing with filter socks on my RSR300XL! And an APP to remind me to change the roll is great!

nycfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry : love the fact I won’t have to clean socks!
what everyone else said

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What their not to like about the new Redsea Reefmat? Its efficient and takes away annoying sock changes/washing. We all talk about the cost of reefmat roller vs socks but everyone forgets the labor component of washing the socks

RKeenan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefmat redsea giveaway.jpg

Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and it includes a brand new product from our friends at Red Sea! The winner will receive either a RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!

Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out the ReefMat product page HERE and make a post in this thread telling us what you really like about the ReefMat! CLICK HERE

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  2. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

A brand new RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

White-Bumper-after-photoshop-1.png

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest.jpg

Entries will be accepted through June 12th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on June 13th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to Red Sea for such an awesome giveaway!
m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat

RKeenan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: This looks awesome! So adjustable with the plumbing and sensor location on either side plus the APP control. Already have Reefbeat running 90's, Wave 250's and Reefdose so would love to add this sweet machine and stop washing filter socks in the washing machine! ;)

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus

Back