RedSea ReefMat Giveaway: WIN a ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500!

gnorman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I like how easy it is to take out and install a new roller, as well as the integrated design into existing Red Sea Sumps. The new App with integrated control features makes this the best roller on the market.

TAoki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: the thought of not having to change filter socks ever couple of days is by far the most exciting thing to think about.

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: It seems easy to use and easy to replace the fleece. I would like that much more than my filter socks.

crendon2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:I love how this reef mat has made the hobby so much easier due with less maintenance task to handle and keeps the sump from debris.

r2odie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like best is the ease of changing the fleece roll without having to turn off pumps or remove from Sump and no more filter socks ever!! #ReefMat #Redsea

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
Love the thought of eliminating filter socks! Great design … thought out to be very efficient!

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
Like the idea of the app.
Love that I don’t have to remove it to change out the roll.
Solid state sensor (and two of them!) is also great!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: I like the self standing feet, water sensors and larger pore size of the mat is really nice. The app seems nice also.

ZombieEngineer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that you include legs so it could be compatible with more systems.

If you also did IOTA integration with the apex, that would definitely make me pick red sea in the choice for fleece roller.

Knightadder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefmat redsea giveaway.jpg

Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and it includes a brand new product from our friends at Red Sea! The winner will receive either a RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!

Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out the ReefMat product page HERE and make a post in this thread telling us what you really like about the ReefMat! CLICK HERE

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  2. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

A brand new RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

White-Bumper-after-photoshop-1.png

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest.jpg

Entries will be accepted through June 12th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on June 13th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to Red Sea for such an awesome giveaway!
m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat
Love that it got media b
reefmat redsea giveaway.jpg

Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and it includes a brand new product from our friends at Red Sea! The winner will receive either a RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!

Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out the ReefMat product page HERE and make a post in this thread telling us what you really like about the ReefMat! CLICK HERE

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  2. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

A brand new RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

White-Bumper-after-photoshop-1.png

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest.jpg

Entries will be accepted through June 12th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on June 13th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to Red Sea for such an awesome giveaway!
m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat
Love that it got a media basket.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back