RedSea ReefMat Giveaway: WIN a ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500!

tjs1200

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just another entry, but as stated before what a great addition to any sump and a very intuitive design.

mandyvan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in this hobby with my husband, and he did most of the research at first. When he found information about the ReefMat, he described it as “toilet paper for the fish”.

XRe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning out my first reef tank - and after looking at all the roller mat style products, the Reef Mat seems to be the best implementation out there now. I'm planning to buy one when I start building my tank!

Jedi Knghit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Initial entry: Not having to change floss or socks sounds like a dream cone true.

BlackGoldReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have debated for years now rather or not to use a roller Mat. The Red Sea has me sold on the ease of operation and functionality. The tray at the bottom makes it a two for one. Can’t wait till I when one.
reefmat redsea giveaway.jpg

Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and it includes a brand new product from our friends at Red Sea! The winner will receive either a RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!

Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out the ReefMat product page HERE and make a post in this thread telling us what you really like about the ReefMat! CLICK HERE

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  2. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

A brand new RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

White-Bumper-after-photoshop-1.png

The Prize Button DRAWING Contest.jpg

Entries will be accepted through June 12th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on June 13th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to Red Sea for such an awesome giveaway!
m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat
and

Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and it includes a brand new product from our friends at Red Sea! The winner will receive either a RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

Official Rules:
  1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!

Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out the ReefMat product page HERE and make a post in this thread telling us what you really like about the ReefMat! CLICK HERE

1. Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  2. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

A brand new RedSea ReefMat 1200 Fleece Roller Filter or a ReefMat 500 Fleece Roller Filter (depending on tank size). PLUS some extra fleece and swag from Red Sea!

Entries will be accepted through June 12th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on June 13th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to Red Sea for such an awesome giveaway!
m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat

Jessesoto33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Official Rules:

m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat

Jessesoto33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Official Rules:

m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat
Love how sleek it is, and having an App is Genius

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus: Build Thread updated

Acroyear61

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With keeping Reef Tanks for 30 years I really don’t like adding to much new technology to my tank because it seems to add more to maintenance. But I’ve been really considering adding a filter may roller and with owning a Red Sea reefer 425 the new Red Sea roller mat seems a no brainer.

vinz4u

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Official Rules:

m4N9gYvA.png

#r2rgiveaway
#Redsea
#ReefMat
I like that it uses a solid state sensor compared to all the optical versions which makes it quite unique and more reliable. Also like that it fits into my red sea sump easily.

Average Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry. I like it because then my wife does not bug me about water on the floor from filter socks.

menglish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that it is wifi controllable and will tell you when the roller is out. That is kool!!
Plus, I like that there is a media basket built in.

waterskiguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, first things first. Out of all the roller mats I've looked at, this unit is most cost effective because it'll handle the amount of water I'll be putting through it with one unit - 2000 gph. I love the design, media basket, app control, easy change mat and the sump hanger. Now its just time to modify my sump to accept it. I'll be adding one of these regardless of winning it or not. My new tank should be here this week so this would be perfect timing! Good luck to all entries.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back