• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**REDUCED PRICE: Custom made 36x36x16 Shallow Reef/Frag tank with clear 3/4 inches glass + Stand. Pickup only Central NJ - $700obo!!

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this frag tank from Neupane00 here on the forums a few months back. Unfortunately, I later had a flood in my basement and have been stuck in renovations ever since, so I wasn't able to go through with the purchase and am now trying to help 'rehome' it for him. Pras still has it ready to go for pickup. I've seen it personally when it was live/up and running and it's a stunner. Please PM me if interested! Also have a Radion G4Pro w/ a 24" ATI Hybrid fixture (per pic below) that can be included as well for additional $, if interested (but not looking to part it out separately for now)

Original thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...ckup-only-central-nj-800.788182/#post-8658017

1615818846900.png

CA2B56C7-A5E2-4007-8AA2-4E85277EF792.jpeg

Last edited:

Ryan Moeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dang.. I'm clear across the country near the Mexico border in Yuma, AZ. That thing would be sold.. Haha.. I've been wanting to get a saltwater tank for year's now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back