OP
Reef A Palooza California

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-10.jpg

The Alternative Reef (booth #901) has taken over 28 years of experience in the freshwater and marine hobby and used it to improve existing products and to create unique products specifically designed to make coral propagation easy and fun for everyone. Meet Scott and see his new lightweight magnetics. #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia #rap #fragswap #california @thealternativereef @mdbannister

Last edited:
OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-12.jpg

Dr. Tim's (booth#203) @drtimsaquatics Based Solutions for Healthy, Thriving Aquariums. Not many companies comes close to their experience, original research and knowledge about nitrifying bacteria in aquatic systems. They are not only experts they are hobbyists, too. Their main goals are to help you be successful and have fun keeping your fish and corals. #drtims #corals #allmymoneygoestocoral #livecorals #eatsleepreef #saltwatertank #reeflife #reeftank #lpscoral #spscoral #zoas #saltwater #saltwatertank#reefapalooza

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-15.jpg

Age Of Aquariums (Booth #606) offers a variety of services related to everything aquatic. Their 2500 sq ft retail store in Long Beach is well stocked to take care of all your fish related needs. They also sell livestock and merchandise online. In addition, for over 25 years their design division has installed and maintained stunning aquarium displays in a variety of private and public locations throughout Southern California. #ageofaquariums @ageofaquariums #reefapalooza #reefapaloozacalifornia #rap #fragswap #california @mdbannister

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rap-ca-17.jpg

Reef2Reef will be back for the 3rd year as a major sponsor of Reef-A-Palooza California. Reef2Reef.com is a online community of saltwater aquarium hobbyist. Their goal is to provide a friendly place to discuss and ask questions pertaining to the marine and reef aquarium hobby. @mdbannister

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be at the hotel Fri and Sat night. I'm pretty sure they still have those room nights available as the discount was recently extended to til the 27th.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. I will have someone look into it. I was under the impression that we still have availability under the group code. Did you access the hotel from the show website?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back