Reef-A-Palooza California- Postponed to August 21 and 22, 2021

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are all disappointed to inform you all that Reef A Palooza California 2020 is being postponed to August 21 & 22, 2021 due to the global uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and to our concern for the health and safety of all in the aquarium hobby and its exhibitors.
We know this is a difficult situation for us all and we look forward to you all joining us for Reef A Palooza California 2021, when we are able to safely bring aquarium hobbyists together again. Thank you for your loyalty in helping us create the premiere aquarium show in the United States.

RAP CA- Postpone Flyer.jpg

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are all disappointed to inform you all that Reef A Palooza California 2020 is being postponed to August 21 & 22, 2021 due to the global uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and to our concern for the health and safety of all in the aquarium hobby and its exhibitors.
We know this is a difficult situation for us all and we look forward to you all joining us for Reef A Palooza California 2021, when we are able to safely bring aquarium hobbyists together again. Thank you for your loyalty in helping us create the premiere aquarium show in the United States.

RAP CA- Postpone Flyer.jpg
I was just going to post asking about this event when I ran into this.....:(

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this event worth attending, anyone here gone before? Be a 6hr flight for me ...
[/]

Personally I think you would get just as much out of Aquashella - Chicago. The one in Dallas was great other than the fact they were not prepared for the massive turnout. I was amazed at the people around me that had traveled hours to get there but had not bought there tickets beforehand.

Jon Warner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this event worth attending, anyone here gone before? Be a 6hr flight for me ...

The event has an amazing history.

It started off as a frag swap in a Club Members back yard.

Then graduated up to the parking lot outside Marine Depot all the way to (my favorite) a big hangar at the Orange County Fairgrounds. Now it's held at luxury hotels and is "top of the line".

Now it's also held in Different parts of the Country with the same organizers... in FL, NYC and CHI.

It's still the only MAJOR SHOW that has the "feel" of a frag swap with the support of major aquarium product mfg and dealers. Some shows begin to feel like a congratulatory celebration for the Aquarium Industry (which I'm a part of) and aren't the greatest for the attendee.

My first show was in 1995 and I've been to dozens over the years...

Reef-A-Palooza is the best, as a hobbyist and a vendor.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 156 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 35.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.5%
Back