Reef-A-Palooza is Moving From Chicago To Texas In 2022

Reef A Palooza Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Con
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP-Moving-Chicago-to-Texas.jpg

A recent New York Times article ranked North Texas in the top 10 places people are moving to in 2021.

If you’re looking for an affordable, economically vibrant city then look no further than Dallas, Texas

Everyone’s moving to Texas including Reef-A-Palooza Chicago. After hosting the show for two years in the Windy City, we have decided to relocate from Chicago to Dallas, Texas starting in 2022.

The Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area is home to many reef hobbyists that over the years have played a large part in building and promoting the reef hobby.

We are thrilled to announce that the show will be taking place on October 8 & 9, 2022 at the beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center.

Embassy Suites is conveniently located near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). With many convenient dinning and shopping options close by, it is just a short drive to Galleria Dallas, The Shops at Legacy, The Allen Premium Outlets and University of Texas at Dallas.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone next October in Dallas!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

A recent New York Times article ranked North Texas in the top 10 places people are moving to in 2021.

If you’re looking for an affordable, economically vibrant city then look no further than Dallas, Texas

Everyone’s moving to Texas including Reef-A-Palooza Chicago. After hosting the show for two years in the Windy City, we have decided to relocate from Chicago to Dallas, Texas starting in 2022.

The Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area is home to many reef hobbyists that over the years have played a large part in building and promoting the reef hobby.

We are thrilled to announce that the show will be taking place on October 8 & 9, 2022 at the beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center.

Embassy Suites is conveniently located near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). With many convenient dinning and shopping options close by, it is just a short drive to Galleria Dallas, The Shops at Legacy, The Allen Premium Outlets and University of Texas at Dallas.

Awesome!! Gonna be a great show, I'm sure!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RAP always puts on a good show! I've been to a lot of shows as an attendee, volunteer, and vendor rep and the RAP team always does it right behind the scenes and on the show floor. IMO RAP shows are definitely worth attending and I think the people in the Dallas area are in for something special!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not both? Just out of curiousity? While I’ve never been to a RAP, if I was to go, it’s much cheaper for me to fly to Chicago than Dallas. Oh well.

Reefer750Tx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Excellent! I’m looking forward to my first RAP, welcome to the DFW metroplex!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back