Reef-A-Palooza is Moving From Chicago To Texas In 2022

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP-Moving-Chicago-to-Texas.jpg

A recent New York Times article ranked North Texas in the top 10 places people are moving to in 2021.

If you’re looking for an affordable, economically vibrant city then look no further than Dallas, Texas

Everyone’s moving to Texas including Reef-A-Palooza Chicago. After hosting the show for two years in the Windy City, we have decided to relocate from Chicago to Dallas, Texas starting in 2022.

The Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area is home to many reef hobbyists that over the years have played a large part in building and promoting the reef hobby.

We are thrilled to announce that the show will be taking place on October 8 & 9, 2022 at the beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center.

Embassy Suites is conveniently located near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). With many convenient dinning and shopping options close by, it is just a short drive to Galleria Dallas, The Shops at Legacy, The Allen Premium Outlets and University of Texas at Dallas.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone next October in Dallas!
Wish they would come to Nashvegas!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha totally your guys loss. Should stay in Chicago
I’ve been wanting to see RAP Chicago the last two years since my son is in Chicago. Two birds one stone. Now I can’t do both at once. Well, they still have Aquashella in Chicago. Could see that but from what I’ve read Aquashella is a far cry from a full fledged reef show.

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP-Moving-Chicago-to-Texas.jpg

A recent New York Times article ranked North Texas in the top 10 places people are moving to in 2021.

If you’re looking for an affordable, economically vibrant city then look no further than Dallas, Texas

Everyone’s moving to Texas including Reef-A-Palooza Chicago. After hosting the show for two years in the Windy City, we have decided to relocate from Chicago to Dallas, Texas starting in 2022.

The Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area is home to many reef hobbyists that over the years have played a large part in building and promoting the reef hobby.

We are thrilled to announce that the show will be taking place on October 8 & 9, 2022 at the beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center.

Embassy Suites is conveniently located near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). With many convenient dinning and shopping options close by, it is just a short drive to Galleria Dallas, The Shops at Legacy, The Allen Premium Outlets and University of Texas at Dallas.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone next October in Dallas!
I don't blame them. Good move.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been wanting to see RAP Chicago the last two years since my son is in Chicago. Two birds one stone. Now I can’t do both at once. Well, they still have Aquashella in Chicago. Could see that but from what I’ve read Aquashella is a far cry from a full fledged reef show.
Well I went this last one and it was my first one also. It was fun but I was expecting alot more.
I actually enjoyed Aquaahella slightly more.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rap Chicago 2021 was my first reef show ever. Really enjoyed it, had a great time! Won't follow it to Texas tho, macna 2022 is in September and that for me will be a much better proposition.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Texas

Reef A Palooza Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Con
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking forward to this!!!

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to tx but my mom would be heartbroken.
Last big reef saltwaterfish tank show that wasn't put on by locals here was seamaxx 2008. Come to Seattle!
Someone! Lol
D

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back