Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2020-Postponed Due To Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
orlando2020_theme_POSTPONEDSM1x1.jpg

3/16/20-Reef-A-Palooza Orlando Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update

To our Reef-A-Palooza Orlando Exhibitors and Guests,

Due to the recent recommendation by the CDC regarding mass gatherings, our team at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando has made the difficult decision to postpone the show on April 25 & 26, 2020.

We are working with the venue to set an alternate date for the show. All tickets and booth spaces purchased for the April show dates will be honored for the alternate date.

We appreciate your patience as our team works through the events. We will make a public announcement on our website and social media when the alternate show dates have been confirmed.

For those individuals with hotel reservations, the hotel will cancel your reservation for you and you will receive an email confirmation from the hotel.

We want to thank everyone for their understanding during this time. We thank you in advance for your patience as we will be doing all we can to ensure a smooth transition. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about a refund for the ticket I already paid for back in December?

I know there is a 'No Cancellation' clause with the ticket, but I didn't cancel, Reef-A-Palooza did. And I realize you are saying it's 'Postponed' not cancelled. So when is the new date? You don't know. Then that isn't being postponed, that's cancelled!

And given the stress people are currently going through, especially economic/financial stress, I think it's almost cruel that you aren't doing refunds! Some people who were close to the edge financially, have been pushed over the edge by losing their jobs due to the COVID-19 situation. The $40 cost of a single ticket might well be money they wish they had back now. And what if a family had purchased more than one ticket? I think it's unconscionable that you aren't doing refunds.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know there is a 'No Cancellation' clause with the ticket, but I didn't cancel, Reef-A-Palooza did. And I realize you are saying it's 'Postponed' not cancelled. So when is the new date? You don't know. Then that isn't being postponed, that's cancelled!

And given the stress people are currently going through, especially economic/financial stress, I think it's almost cruel that you aren't doing refunds! Some people who were close to the edge financially, have been pushed over the edge by losing their jobs due to the COVID-19 situation. The $40 cost of a single ticket might well be money they wish they had back now. And what if a family had purchased more than one ticket? I think it's unconscionable that you aren't doing refunds.

We understand your concern and we do ask for everyone's patience at this time. We are not cancelling the show, it is has been postponed. Many hotels in the Orlando area are closed or have limited staff working from home so communication is slower than we're used to. We are in negotiations for a new date, but there are a lot of details that have to be worked out when contracts are involved. As soon as we have a new date we will notify our exhibitors and ticket holders.
Please stay safe and healthy.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Ron Reefman, we sent you a PM to address your inquiry.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back