Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2020 Speaker Spotlight

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PhilGilbert.jpg

Speaker Announcement: Phil Gilbert will be our 1st speaker on Saturday at 12:30P.M. Phil is the owner of Xenia North America Inc. and Polyplab Inc. and resides in in the greater Montreal Area in Canada. Phil has been an active member of the hobby and industry for the past 20 years. He has owned many saltwater tanks over the years including a 180-gallon tank in his home. Polyplab was one of the first companies to push for active external feeding of corals using specific products to support the aquarium biome. This holistic approach benefits coral health, growth and coloration. Polyplab currently houses 665 gallons in total systems for testing and frag growth. Phil will be speaking for the first time at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
88056604_1552187124967183_7812241148566568960_o.jpg

Julian Sprung is a graduate of the University of Florida, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology, and is President of the aquarium industry company Two Little Fishies, Inc. that he co-founded in 1991. Julian became known to the aquarium hobby through his monthly column Reef Notes in FAMA magazine, and many years of traveling the lecture circuit at aquarium club meetings and exhibitions around the world.

Last edited:

steallife904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any reason to fear the show could get canceled? I haven't been in 2 years because of child born and moving into new house so i cannot wait until the show next month!!!!! but starting to worry with all the events and stuff getting canceled around the country because of corona that reef a palooza could be up in the air! i pray not! I'm going no matter what lol

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently signed up for the weekend, but I'm seriously considering cancelling my room and ticket. It's still 6+ weeks away, but IMHO between now and then things are probably going to get a lot worse rather than better.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any reason to fear the show could get canceled? I haven't been in 2 years because of child born and moving into new house so i cannot wait until the show next month!!!!! but starting to worry with all the events and stuff getting canceled around the country because of corona that reef a palooza could be up in the air! i pray not! I'm going no matter what lol

CORONAVIRUS
The team at Reef-A-Palooza is taking the situation surrounding the coronavirus (Covid-19) very seriously. The continued health of our attendees, exhibitors and staff is our primary concern. Our Reef-A-Palooza Orlando preparations are going ahead as planned and should events change at any time in the future, we will update our exhibitors and attendees accordingly.The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is working proactively to provide the safest environment as possible for their guests and staff. The hotel has stringent cleaning protocols in place and has implemented additional steps to provide a safe environment. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the public meeting spaces. All high-touch areas (including public restrooms, elevator buttons, hand rails and door knobs) are receiving increased cleaning. The hotel’s staff is also being provided daily training on proper wellness and sanitation standards. You can obtain the latest information on the coronavirus (Covid-19) from the following official sites:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back