Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2022 is COMING SOON!

Are you going to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando?

• YES

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • NO, but I would love to go

Votes: 370 76.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 3.5%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happening-This-Weekend-Orlando-2022-R2R-Takeover.jpg

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2022

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando takes place April 23-24, 2022, at the beautiful Caribe Royale Orlando. This marks the 8th anniversary of the show in Orlando, Florida.

Reef-A-Palooza is a two-day event with over 100 of the industry’s leading coral, fish, and dry goods vendors. The purpose of the show is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that promotes education and product knowledge for everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced hobbyist. Participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers and retailers to small livestock sellers.

Don’t miss the huge raffles on Saturday and Sunday, with over one hundred items to raffle off, there is something for everyone.

Traveling from out of town? Come stay at the show venue. The luxurious Caribe Royale is the perfect destination location, and just minutes from Disneyworld Resort, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, International Drive, and premium outlets shopping. Make yourself at home in one of their spacious guest suites or villas. Bring the entire family to Orlando for a fun-filled weekend at Reef-A-Palooza!

Event Details
  • Saturday, April 23, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, April 24, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
  • $25.00 admission per person per day, kids 6 and under are free.
  • Self-parking is $10.00 with validation.
  • Cash tickets only at the door. Purchase tickets in advance through the Reef-A-Palooza website.
  • Get in line early for the welcome bag full of freebies and samples. Available to the first 500 people with paid admission each day.
For more information on tickets, to book your hotel room, and the event, please visit the website.

Orlando-2022-Facebok-Ad-1x1-Version-2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R will be there of course with a FREE raffle where you can enter to WIN a Red Sea Reef System! We'll also have FREE R2R swag for you to pick up! Come see us!

Huge thanks to Red Sea for the amazing tank prize!

1648228738321.png

Last edited:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I wish, Planning on hitting up one this fall. I will be heading to the Pittsburgh Reef Aquarium Expo in 2 weeks.
swapad.jpg

We are giving away a Holy Grail Torch frag as a Door Prize with Lineage to Raging Reefs in Montreal.

swaptorch.jpg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife said I could go. Our daughter is moving to Orlando in April to continue med school at Loma Linda's school there. I hope my parole officer will let me skip out the back?
prison break history GIF

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back