Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2022 is COMING SOON!

Are you going to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando?

• YES

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • NO, but I would love to go

Votes: 370 76.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 3.5%

• Total voters

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, and I have no desire to go. Don’t get me wrong, I’d enjoy looking at all the corals and new products and stuff. When I was a kid my parents owned video stores, and I used to love going to all the trade show and conventions, but as an adult I just can’t stand the lines and the crowds, it’s just too much, too over stimulating.

Last edited:

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm within 30 minutes. Just can't justify spending $60 for 2 tickets and parking. It's not the money. I look at it as that's a really nice frag or 2 or maybe a fish or maybe some supplies/food etc... I know what's out there so it's a waste of money with very few actual deals to be had to me.

AIRDADDY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money is a little tight this year so I'm only going the last day to get in on those close-out deals.

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money is a little tight this year so I'm only going the last day to get in on those close-out deals.
Good luck...last year, the show was Morning / Afternoon tickets so I got Sunday Afternoon tickets...and alot of the vendors were very picked over and nothing special for deals late in the day

Ricox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could go to all of these amazing shows and get cheap prices for fish and corals in America but I am in Australia so a lot of things are really expensive and there aren't really any coral conferences or shows. :(

katonge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what exactly do you get for your $25 admission & $10 parking? Are there talks or demonstration, etc?

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could go to all of these amazing shows and get cheap prices for fish and corals in America but I am in Australia so a lot of things are really expensive and there aren't really any coral conferences or shows. :(
Ricox
No worries mate....the shows often are more expensive. The plus is you get to see alot to choose from. Then you realize that your budget was spent on travel and tickets. Best of luck.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0B496B59-B634-4E7C-8215-1568830C121B.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Happening-This-Weekend-Orlando-2022-R2R-Takeover.jpg

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2022

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando takes place April 23-24, 2022, at the beautiful Caribe Royale Orlando. This marks the 8th anniversary of the show in Orlando, Florida.

Reef-A-Palooza is a two-day event with over 100 of the industry’s leading coral, fish, and dry goods vendors. The purpose of the show is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that promotes education and product knowledge for everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced hobbyist. Participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers and retailers to small livestock sellers.

Don’t miss the huge raffles on Saturday and Sunday, with over one hundred items to raffle off, there is something for everyone.

Traveling from out of town? Come stay at the show venue. The luxurious Caribe Royale is the perfect destination location, and just minutes from Disneyworld Resort, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, International Drive, and premium outlets shopping. Make yourself at home in one of their spacious guest suites or villas. Bring the entire family to Orlando for a fun-filled weekend at Reef-A-Palooza!

Event Details
  • Saturday, April 23, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, April 24, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
  • $25.00 admission per person per day, kids 6 and under are free.
  • Self-parking is $10.00 with validation.
  • Cash tickets only at the door. Purchase tickets in advance through the Reef-A-Palooza website.
  • Get in line early for the welcome bag full of freebies and samples. Available to the first 500 people with paid admission each day.
For more information on tickets, to book your hotel room, and the event, please visit the website.

Orlando-2022-Facebok-Ad-1x1-Version-2.jpg
I cant but should. Im working so many hours in 2022 that I could use this getaway/ I am however saving it for fall MACNA 2022

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back