Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2022 is COMING SOON!

Are you going to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando?

• YES

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • NO, but I would love to go

Votes: 370 76.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 3.5%

• Total voters

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could go to all of these amazing shows and get cheap prices for fish and corals in America but I am in Australia so a lot of things are really expensive and there aren't really any coral conferences or shows. :(
I don’t think the prices are all that cheap. Also, coral prices in Australia are a fraction of what they are here in the US (at least for Australian species).

Sunny in Miami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to go. Wish they had one further down south Florida in my neck of the woods. NO wood boogers down here just Skunk ape on the southwest coast.No reason not to have one here.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s local for me so I will definitely be there. :cool:
Hey Buddy!
I'm planning on going and still lining up an itnerary. Whats your home addy and when will you be at the show?

Thought I might couch surf this one? I can catch a shower and snooze while you are away?

I Love You Reaction GIF

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and her husband are moving to Orlando and I will be transporting their extra car from Loma Linda Med School (<--just a little brag right there as she is actually genetically related!)

But I've never driven from SoCal to Orlando and I am looking for advice while I plan my route across the lowest 48! I hope to get there early and maybe do some snorkling/diving in the gulf on the way if the temperatures will allow my delicate carcass entry into waves?

I'm gonna ask my retired long haul buddy about the route, but thinking I-10 would keep me close to sea level and seashore. All advice, LFS stop suggestions will be cleared by my wife, who has decided to stay home. I've waited 33 years to get this break.

Thank YOu ReefaPalooza :)

Yes, I'm going and no, I won't be couch surfing @MW319 's place. He said it's a water change weekend or something like that... :)
Best Friends Friendship GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

jvfarrell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for $25 I get the privilege of going inside & spending more money
Yes, that is the way most everything works in Orlando. Go to Epcot where there are like three rides, but the chance to buy overpriced food and drinks “from around the world”.

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m local to Orlando and attending. I’m reading a lot of complaining about a $25 entry fee and $10 parking. This will be my third show this year and contrary to the comments, there are A LOT of deals on corals. You get to meet people from smaller businesses and are passionate about the hobby.
This show, I’m looking forward to seeing Koral King, Frost Corals, PV Reefs, RAS and a few others.
I’ve bought some nice RFA’s for $20, Rainbow BTA for $50 and a double head Indo Gold torch for $150.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back