Reef-A-Palooza Orlando Postponed

Billldg

Going off the reef end!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I am curious as to what the cancellation policy is now that they postponed the event.

Billldg

Going off the reef end!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Only the Hotel, not the ticket or tickets, meaning Diamond pass.

Paul Meza

View Badges
Reaction score
Man I hope they don’t ban the LA one. I’ve been waiting all year. This corona virus is a bummer

Addicted2ACRO's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes...but not everyone can attend at their leisure...some people have to work for a living. I scheduled my vacation to attend the Show. These are circumstances beyond the customer's control. I agree that once the Show is rescheduled the tickets purchased should be honored, but those that can't should be refunded.

OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes...but not everyone can attend at their leisure...some people have to work for a living. I scheduled my vacation to attend the Show. These are circumstances beyond the customer's control. I agree that once the Show is rescheduled the tickets purchased should be honored, but those that can't should be refunded.
Their cancelation policy is posted on this page - https://www.reefapaloozashow.net/orlando/

Addicted2ACRO's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes...I understand non-refundable if the ticket holder decides to change their mind about attending, but this is a different circumstance. Those ticket holders that can not attend on the rescheduled date should not be at a loss. Trust me...I'll get my money back

Do you have a Water Leak Emergency Kit on standby?

• Yes

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 58.7%
  • Not sure what that is

Votes: 62 27.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!