• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Brite XHO 60" (50/50); Giesemann Aurora 60" Hybrid Fixture

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got two light fixtures for sale, as I've just changed my set up:

1) first is a 60" XHO Reef Brite 50/50 bar. Has about a year on it, 4hrs/day. $250 shipped.

2) second is the 60" Giesemann Aurora hybrid T5/LED fixture. This is a work-of-art light fixture and has powered my 5'x2'x2' acro tank for nearly 2 years. Consists of 4 X 80w T5s (new Blue Plus bulbs plus tons of extras), and 4 X 75w LED panels. Controllable through their Futura app, and comes with an Amazon Fire Tablet with the app on it. I have a brand new hanging kit for it, and you can also have the frame that sat on top of my tank to hang it from if you want. I did make some mods to this light (added additional Radions for blue supplementation) but have returned it to stock, save for some holes in the reflector for the radion lenses, but they are covered with radion diffuser material (round parts in the pictures below) and it does not effect performance in any way. The light comes with the step up/step down converter for the 80W T5s. One blue LED channel flickers a little bit on occasion during ramp up/ramp down, but I contacted Giesemann and they said this was normal. And additional questions please feel free to ask.

I'm afraid I can't ship this one, it's just too big and heavy and I don't have the original box. $850 (light is on sale for $2,429 on BRS right now brand new, so I'm selling at 1/3 the cost)

IMG_7931.jpg IMG_7930.jpg IMG_7921.jpg IMG_7920.jpg IMG_7919.jpg IMG_5902.jpg IMG_5436.JPG IMG_3421.JPG

OP
OP
jessezm

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS WEEKEND ONLY PRICE: $700!!! it's worth the drive! Price goes back up on Monday to something more reasonable LOL

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back