Reef Brite XHO LED Add-On Kit for Radion & Hydra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ChampionLighting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW! XHO LED ADD-ON KITS for Ecotech Radion XR15 & XR30 with RMS mounts or hanging kits and AI Hydra 26, 32, 52 & 64 fixtures with HMS mounts or hanging kits. With LED’s in the Blue and Violet region, the Reef Brite XHO add on kit will increase intensity, PAR, color and pop while improving coverage and illuminating dead spots and shadow areas in your tank. Each kit includes two Reef Brite Blue Actinic XHO’s, Reef Brite XHO-B30 brackets, 2-way connector, and power supply. The included XHO’s are dimmable and can be controlled with APEX controllers (Reef Brite APEX LED interface required sold separately). They can also be controlled using the new Reef Brite Wireless Bluetooth LE controller (Sold separately) which works with Apple and Android devices. Already own a pair of Reef Brite XHO’s? The Reef Brite XHO-B30 brackets are also available separately allowing you to mount two XHO units to your existing lighting set up.

More Details:

Reef-Brite-XHO-K15-LED-ADD-ON-KIT_1.jpg
Reef-Brite-XHO-K26-LED-ADD-ON-KIT_1.jpg
Reef-Brite-XHO-K30-LED-ADD-ON-KIT_1.jpg

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much more par would it add to a hydra 32?
Also do you need to have the controler for them to operate?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much more par would it add to a hydra 32?
Also do you need to have the controler for them to operate?
You may want to check with Reefbrite on their listed PAR measurement data.
No controller needed, simple on/off timer will work. However Reefbrite makes Bluetooth controllers and a module for Neptune Apex. The Apex module is available in single light control or dual light control. These XHO kits are considered one light, the two lights are connected to one power supply.
I have two of these kits on my XR15s to help fill a shaded area and add some pop, I’m happy with them and would buy again.

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to check with Reefbrite on their listed PAR measurement data.
No controller needed, simple on/off timer will work. However Reefbrite makes Bluetooth controllers and a module for Neptune Apex. The Apex module is available in single light control or dual light control. These XHO kits are considered one light, the two lights are connected to one power supply.
I have two of these kits on my XR15s to help fill a shaded area and add some pop, I’m happy with them and would buy again.

Thanks for your input! I just purchased 2 hydra 32 and wanted to run a hybrid set up. But the big bulky fixture I am not a fan of.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to figure out why you would need this if the Radion and Hydra are s good? I am not trying to be difficult, I really want to understand it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back