Reef Chasers 1st Anniversary 2 Day Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
To the winners
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

OP
ReefChasers

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey so for our contest winners -- the prizes are going to ship out probably towards the end of this week because it's going to be a little hectic early in the week -- you will receive email notifications/shipping notifications for the prizes as normal once they ship.

For the Gift Card and Shopping Spree winners, we will issue those to your email by the end of the week~

RadiatedReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey so for our contest winners -- the prizes are going to ship out probably towards the end of this week because it's going to be a little hectic early in the week -- you will receive email notifications/shipping notifications for the prizes as normal once they ship.

For the Gift Card and Shopping Spree winners, we will issue those to your email by the end of the week~
You guys rock!

This will give me time to see what else I’ll have room for to drop that shopping spree on

SchrutesReefs

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Update: They reached out to me first thing this morning and are already taking care of it. Great customer service IMO. Everything was packaged well and labeled accordingly. Not sure what happened, but they are awesome for resolving it quickly.

OP
ReefChasers

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just unpacked my order. 7/10 frags were solid, had 3 doa. I messaged them about it, fingers crossed.
Hey that is a surprisingly high doa rate we agree we noticed it had a later evening delivery time maybe this impacted it we noted 87 high and 71 low in your location which isnt that bad temperature wise for shipping but, do not worry, we always honor our live arrival guarantee!

RadiatedReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Unpacked all of my stuff. Everything looks great, the yellow/green hammer is a beautiful shade of yellow in my tank. I was iffy on getting it, but it’s close to my fave piece.

My Duncan head did arrive broken from the glue plug it was attached too and very recessed, but I through it in the tank and just waiting to see how it goes. Either way it was only a $5 piece.

Not bad for a like 10 piece order!

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 94 53.1%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 36 20.3%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 41 23.2%
AAF