Reef Chasers 40 Days of Reefsgiving!! WIN a Red Sea XL 525 (valued at $3,000+)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for @JNalley for the conversation we had. It's nice to be able to have a conversation with someone who has a differing opinion and it doesn't turn into trying to belittle the other's view just because it doesn't match yours.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
10/20 bonus entry!
I'm thankful for @Pharmasqueek and having another awesome, tattooed chick to nerd out with!

kingjames_dc5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
October 20 entry: I’m thankful for @revhtree and all his staff for making this R2R Without it I would have been lost when I started my journey. This site has thought me every I know and learn about this hobby. Thank you everyone!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ChrissFishes01

I'm thankful to you for being my salty mentor. You've been there from the start, answered all my noob questions and been a good guide for getting me a good start. I've fallen in love with this hobby and you're to thank for the inspiration.

Smb043087

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for everyone here, but if I have to pick just one it'd be @Fish Think Pink; such a welcoming person and offered great advice on doing a build thread. Haven't done mine just yet, been really busy with everything, but hope to get started this weekend putting my thread together. Thank you @Fish Think Pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back