Reef Chasers 40 Days of Reefsgiving!! WIN a Red Sea XL 525 (valued at $3,000+)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for all of my friends I've met on this site and for how they have shared their knowledge to help others learn for the better of our hobby and the animals.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 25 - Of course I'm thankful to @ReefChasers for hosting this contest, and to the awesome R2R community. I'm also thankful for my family and friends. Happy Turkey Day All!

Geoology

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for my great family that always supports me. Thankful for all of the opportunity's that I have had over the years.

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 11/25: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my family, especially my cute, healthy little boy. And thankful my tank is healthy and doing well, hopefully it lasts!

mlbrown322

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanksgiving Day Bonus entry.
I’m thankful for those that keep this hobby going and to R2R for such a great place to share it.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11/25: I'm thankful for the awesome people on here and great friends I'm making!
Thanks for keeping me company today while I have a quarantined Thanksgiving with my birds, fish, and dogs doing water changes

20211125_123111.jpg
Why/what happened? Covid? Is that why you haven't been feeling well? So many questions

Birdy is cute!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why/what happened? Covid? Is that why you haven't been feeling well? So many questions

Birdy is cute!
Thanks!!!!
Hopefully not, but I'm sending out a test in the AM to be sure.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11/25: Thankful for my family, friends and a job that pays the bills.

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5. 11/25 Thanksgiving - I am thankful that my wife supports this hobby of mine, and I am thankful that this hobby exists in the first place...

momofmonkeys13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for the abundance of food we pulled together today with several cuisine styles and it was all delish and no one went home hungry or without leftovers. Always a plus to not have to cook the next day!

Dustinjw18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful to get to see the majority of the family for the first time in ten years as well as our safe travel there and will be extra thankful for a safe trip back with the wife and kids!

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
November 25: I’m thankful me and my family have made it through the pandemic (touch wood) relatively unscathed. I know more people than I can remember right now that died, have had long term side effects, or had friends/family members experience those things, nevermind the economic impact, so I’m just thankful that me, my family, and my closest friends were able to get together today to stuff our faces and enjoy each others’ company. I’m not usually overtly sentimental, or a big holiday person, but it’s something I thought about today, and I was just grateful that we were all able to get together, because for quite a few families I know, today was probably pretty rough. Anyway, hope everyone else had a great thanksgiving, and I hope all of your families and friends were there to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back