Reef Chasers 40 Days of Reefsgiving!! WIN a Red Sea XL 525 (valued at $3,000+)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure that's the state that handed out "IOUs" to people at tax time a few years back, so.... :)
??? We don't have state income tax in Florida, and have no control over federal income tax refunds. I =like= no state income tax!

3br 2bath house in Orlando, 10 minutes from Disney World...
Welcome to Florida!

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's got 3 days to not login. Think there's still a chance?
Jim Carrey Chance GIF
They better get it! We’re all waiting… lol

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
??? We don't have state income tax in Florida, and have no control over federal income tax refunds. I =like= no state income tax!

Welcome to Florida!
Oh, I lived there, in the Champions Gate area, moved back to Kansas City 2 years ago to go to school at UMKC... I'll be moving back to FL though, it's too dang cold here :-D

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, it's too dang cold up near you too! I just can't do it... my people are a tropical people lol
My best friend from college moved to Miami ... I won't be visiting in July or August. I mean, it still gets over 100 here in the summer, but it's not the same.

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Reefacist!! You're our winner for this amazing giveaway from @ReefChasers!!! Please PM me to verify your entry and claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Congrats again to our winner, and thanks to all of you who participated, and especially thanks to @ReefChasers for such a fun giveaway!!
Congratulations @Reefactist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back