Reef Club meet 10/17 in Richmond

Phurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hosting the October frag swap/meet for the Richmond Reef Club at my house on October 17th. For those unfamiliar, the RRC is just a loose knit group of hobbyist who get together every now and then to swap corals, stories and information while enjoying good food and drink. No club officers, no dues and anyone is welcome to show up. this particular meet will also feature a "useful but un-needed" bunco of reefing gear. If you have gear that someone may find useful, but ou have no need for, bring it and add it to the pile. Everyone is welcome to go through what's there and take whatever you can use.

Meet is 6:00pm 10/17/09

4200 West End Drive
Richmond, VA 23294

RRC October meet/giveaway - Reef Central Online Community

OP
OP
P

Phurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usualy a week or so before the meet a thread will pop up on RC where people list what they have available. Most people arrange trades and sales ahead of time and just bring those things, but there are usually two or three people who will bring small tanks full of frags to sell and sometimes trade.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back