Reef Club Meeting!

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Arranged to get over 50! That’s right, over 50! Zoanthid frags & colonies to pick up before our meeting Sunday!

Don’t forget to write a google review to be entered into a free raffle to win a colony!!

Free frag just for coming as well!

Hope to see everyone here!!

OP
OP
Michael J Cherubini

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome gesture bro.
Do you still have some of that fire Western Australia corals in?
Silly question but how do I write/give a google review?

Yup! Got some western Aussie left! & google Hudson Valley Fish -N- Reef, there’ll be an option to rate & review!

Thanks bro

roc5288

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna thank Michael for having the meeting today. Had a ball. That display tank is beautiful. Great having you close by. It was great seeing some of the old crew there, also meeting new ones. Again thank you can’t wait for the next meeting.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another good time as usual. Enjoyed conversating with the regulars. Met quite a few new people. Food was great as always. Got some awesome pieces not frags for a awesome price. You guys wouldn’t beleive if I told you. Thanks again Michael. Will be seeing you soon

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again Michael! Glad I could make it again and get to meet some new folks. Seeing my dude Roc (stan) for the first time in almost 10 years, and Scott (Underworld) first time in almost 14 years was something special. Just like old times.

Ya'll put the chink in Ross's armor, he's got the next meeting on his schedule now lol!

Nothing better than checking out a nicely stocked shop, gorgeous show tank, and helping out newer folks in the hobby with issues they are having.

Ya'll are welcome for having Michael bring in that Poly Lab Polyp Booster lol! If you didn't pick a bottle up at the meeting and are already feeding your corals, make sure you grab a bottle and check it out!

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just had a local hobbyist stop by today to grab some frags and he told me he was over there to check out HVFR and stumbled on the meeting on Sunday. I have to check this forum more often. Bummed I missed it, but looking forward to the next.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back