• Info on clubs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi I’m new to R2R and was curious to see if there were any reef clubs near Spokane wa I live a few hours from their and don’t know to many people locally that have reef tanks. Would be great to check out some other set ups and discuss reef tanks.

Jet Sled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Nick I live up in Spokane and there is a reef club albeit a very small one that you can find on google (Spokane/CDA reef club) that have meetings and what not. I have not personally went to any of them, but thought I would point it out to ya. There is also a facebook group that is saltwater based out of Spokane. Not nearly as much stuff going on as the other side of the state near Seattle.

OP
OP
ReefZ1lla84

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Nick I live up in Spokane and there is a reef club albeit a very small one that you can find on google (Spokane/CDA reef club) that have meetings and what not. I have not personally went to any of them, but thought I would point it out to ya. There is also a facebook group that is saltwater based out of Spokane. Not nearly as much stuff going on as the other side of the state near Seattle.

Well thanks for letting me know. Just interested in buying corals theirs only one store down in Lewiston and they don’t have much of a selection. It would be nice to have more of a selection too

Ignitros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @nick arnot ,

There are a couple stores to check out. Ron at Inland Corals off Sprague, Matt at Aquatic Dreams up off Freya, Barb at Aquarium Solutions off Montgomery. You could also trade or buy stuff off other reefers like Kenny Baldwin, Kris Baldwin, Ben Carolan. I can also get you corals and equipment even though I don't have a retail location yet. I run @Coral Creations

OP
OP
ReefZ1lla84

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @nick arnot ,

There are a couple stores to check out. Ron at Inland Corals off Sprague, Matt at Aquatic Dreams up off Freya, Barb at Aquarium Solutions off Montgomery. You could also trade or buy stuff off other reefers like Kenny Baldwin, Kris Baldwin, Ben Carolan. I can also get you corals and equipment even though I don't have a retail location yet. I run @Coral Creations
Yea I’ve been to inland corals cool place will be returning at the end of the month. Also just found a couple Facebook groups too. Thanks for the heads up though.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@nick arnot ,
Nick I live in Clarkston and have some contacts in and around the area. I manufactured acrylic aquariums and sold them around the Northwest for 25 years and changed industries to become the local DuPont surfaces fabricator in the Quad cities. I still have tanks and equipment laying around and some times get around to pick up various items. In the past Pets R People Too in Moscow and Pullman had saltwater but no longer. They might be willing to order a box of items for you if they still have the connections in Los Angeles. If you get to Portland look up Upscales Fish and Reptile and Travis will treat you right.

OP
OP
ReefZ1lla84

ReefZ1lla84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@nick arnot ,
Nick I live in Clarkston and have some contacts in and around the area. I manufactured acrylic aquariums and sold them around the Northwest for 25 years and changed industries to become the local DuPont surfaces fabricator in the Quad cities. I still have tanks and equipment laying around and some times get around to pick up various items. In the past Pets R People Too in Moscow and Pullman had saltwater but no longer. They might be willing to order a box of items for you if they still have the connections in Los Angeles. If you get to Portland look up Upscales Fish and Reptile and Travis will treat you right.
Good to know thanks for the info will keep that in mind I travel to Spokane once in a while and know a few of the reef store owners up there also.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back