Reef Crest Dropoff AIO Series - OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Artfully Acrylic's exciting new Reef Crest AIO Series is finally available for Pre-Order!

ArtFully Acrylic's Reef Crest Series AIO aquariums are an industry FIRST! They offer a 3-dimensional, moving, and dynamic view of the ocean as never before seen in an all-in-one aquarium made available to the masses! Our dropoff design enables the aquarist to incorporate multiple zones of the reef in one unique display.

The Reef Crest AIO Series is available in 3 sizes to suit your desires perfectly.

RC9 Pico - 10x18x15H - 9 gallons - Regular Price: $339.99
RC17 Nano -12x24x18H - 17 gallons Regular Price: $449.99
RC35 Standard - 18x30x20H - 35 gallons - Regular Price: $699.99

Like our Signature AIO series, each model is customizable with a black, blue, or red finish. The Reef Crest is also available with it's own set of exclusive accessories. This option list will grow, but currently at launch you may add our unique rear drawer/ATO chamber and/or a clear mesh lid for those intending to add potential jumpers to their Reef Crest stocklist (both sold separately).

To celebrate the launch of this series - with production beginning on January 1, 2016 - we are offering the entire Reef Crest line at a special Pre-Order Launch Discount! Browse through each model to determine the size and options you want, and enjoy the unique savings while you can!

Full details can be found on our website at www.artfullyacrylic.com. Note that the RC35 is available for Pre-Order but the Demo Model that will be used for photographs is not yet complete. We decided to launch the Pre-Order a little early due to the AMAZING flood of requests we have received to allow people the option to order now. Pre-Order Launch Discount will run through the end of December for those that want to wait a bit longer for full remaining details to release.

We are very excited to bring this unique line of AIO Aquariums to market and look forward to seeing all the wonderful setups that everyone comes up with for their very own Reef Crest AIO!!

For more details, pictures, and historical data from our initial SNEAK PEAK thread you can check out this link....https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sneak-peek-artfully-acrylic-drop-off-reef-crest-aio.223915/

Last edited:
OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Decision to make. gonna make a sweet angler reef

Oh it most certainly would make a sweet angler reef!!! Can't wait to see that setup!

What an awesome line of tanks! Do you think you will have any say over 90 gallons in this series?

Thank you so very much for the compliment! We had originally planned to potentially extend the line with another size or two after we had settled into the groove with the first set of triplets. At a certain point in size we believe it will be in the customer's best interest to convert from an AIO to a Reef Ready (RR) however. We were exclusively a custom fabricator before we delved into the world of fabricating our own lines of aquatic experiences. And we still do custom fabrication for larger systems every day, so feel free to send us a quote request with the dimensions you have in mind for a custom commissioned 90+ gallon dropoff in the event you don't want to wait =).

Jamezanity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm interested on bigger one like 90+gallon. Can you guys do it? Thank you

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gentlemen, you both have PMs waiting. Thanks for your interest in the Reef Crest AIO!!

What an awesome line of tanks! Do you think you will have any say over 90 gallons in this series?

I'm interested on bigger one like 90+gallon. Can you guys do it? Thank you

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love these! Very cool tanks!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these! Very cool tanks!

Thanks!! We have certainly been feeling the love and support here from the R2R community for them! Orders are coming in for sure! Lots of people feeling the beautiful innovative lines of the Reef Crest Dropoff AIO's. We are working to finish the RC35 demo model so we can get pics up. This demo size will be coming in BLUE but people can order whatever color they want!! Gone are the days of the Model-T where "you can have any color you want...as long as it's black" ;). We are currently available in Black, Blue, and Red. We will be adding White to the color options as well!

We are also working on getting at least two of the models setup with livestock for pics and video. We have rock on the way courtesy of Real Reef Rock for the stocked debuts! Most other equipment all already on hand.

Shortly I'll be putting up the CAD diagrams of the rear chamber setup/dimensions also!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are so cool, can't wait to see some set up!!

We are working on it =). We have rock for the scapes in route as we speak. Real Reef Rock was excited to participate with us in this cool tank series so they are sending us some rock. I do LOVE purple corraline and Real Reef Rock does such an excellent job of letting a new tank "fake it till it makes it" with such realism! Waiting on a few other pieces of equipment as well and we will get the demo models all wet for you all as soon as we have everything in place!

Myka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool to have commercially available like this! The design looks great. I'm assuming by your business name that you're acrylic only? If approached, would you supply to Canada?

Gentlemen, you both have PMs waiting. Thanks for your interest in the Reef Crest AIO!!

We sure can and will get back to you this morning with an accurate quote. Thanks

Are you guys affiliated? Or is Incredible Corals carrying your line?

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool to have commercially available like this! The design looks great. I'm assuming by your business name that you're acrylic only? If approached, would you supply to Canada?

Are you guys affiliated? Or is Incredible Corals carrying your line?

Artfully Acrylic and Incredible Corals are the same company. Just two different divisions but all the same owners and same location even in Manassas, VA.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back