OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great dimensions! Can't wait to watch this one go up! I agree with the lighting...all 3 offer different things, which are all desirable. Looking forward to seeing how you decide to encorporate all 3 types in one setup

I've already picked up the MH set up. Got a few extra reflectors and encaps for the T5, just need LEDs for the sparkle factor.

When I upgrade I'll use all 3 as well. Actually my little side tank will have all 3;)

Hahaha!

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm back on the project! Here's the area that the new frag tank will be going up:

27952623211_83e8725d98_c.jpg

Lots of moving stuff around and cleaning up needs to be done. Sump isn't built yet either but in due time.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude your garage is a marine science project. I love it. Can't wait to see it and pick up my Stylo lol....

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread will officially be dead! Full tear down of all the tanks and rebuild coming... soon!

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan is to shut down the 56G Reef Savvy tank inside the house. Both propagation tanks will be removed as well as the existing sumps.

Two more new tanks will be built by a local builder, TankMe did an awesome job on the first one. @Mrx and myself will be making new sumps for all three tanks.

More details once this week is over. I'm excited to start a new project again

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan is to shut down the 56G Reef Savvy tank inside the house. Both propagation tanks will be removed as well as the existing sumps.

Two more new tanks will be built by a local builder, TankMe did an awesome job on the first one. @Mrx and myself will be making new sumps for all three tanks.

More details once this week is over. I'm excited to start a new project again
Ok, so I am assuming that I can expect that BEAUTIFUL 56g from the house to be just picked up and brought to my house, yes?!?!??!?!? :D

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Definitely hope you regularly post your progress!

I will be doing it on a new thread like before. From now till a few months, I'm taking a step back from FB and frag swaps.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back