Reef Dreams 2019!

Ammocan

Still Unknown
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering why all of the folks working in the show have fist fulls of raffle tickets and waiting for numbers to be called?
SMH
All three big ticket items went to people that were selling the tickets, did not pay to get in and bought nothing while they were here,
Waste of time and money

OP
OP
FishingLovingSons

FishingLovingSons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All three big ticket items went to people that were selling the tickets, did not pay to get in and bought nothing while they were here,
Waste of time and money
Well not every big ticket item did... I won the DB-100 saw!

@revhtree I’m glad I got to have met you there sir! I wonder if that tank was supposed to go to me after no one claimed your first ticket drawing!
-Brandon

NanoJimmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waste of time and money
I agree. I feel like if you're working the event then you shouldn't be in the raffle. Especially the person drawing them... Other than that, great event!

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I feel like if you're working the event then you shouldn't be in the raffle. Especially the person drawing them... Other than that, great event!

Agree. We won twice shockingly considering how many reef dreams workers were putting tickets into the cups.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back