Reef Energy AB+ Combines Red Sea ‘Coral Food’ Into one Bottle

Jake Adams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Reef Energy AB+ plus is a new formulation of Red Sea’s unique blend of additives specifically designed to meet the needs of coral nutrition. As far as we know Red Sea’s Reef Energy A & B additives are the only ones developed to be coral food for corals that they can absorb directly from the water, […]
Source

Continue reading...

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Reef Energy AB+ plus is a new formulation of Red Sea’s unique blend of additives specifically designed to meet the needs of coral nutrition. As far as we know Red Sea’s Reef Energy A & B additives are the only ones developed to be coral food for corals that they can absorb directly from the water, […]
Source

Continue reading...
Any word on when this will be available?

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My question is why do they do bottles with nipples if you have to refridgerate after opening?
This new stuff does not need to be refrigerated! That is a positive for me, I would love to just put this stuff on a dosing schedule vs. do it manually ...

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
This new stuff does not need to be refrigerated! That is a positive for me, I would love to just put this stuff on a dosing schedule vs. do it manually ...
I have some Brightwells ordered. Will try this out first then maybe back to RS.

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
This is great! I run a refugium and carbon/gfo reactor to try and maintain low nutrients so I utilize Reef Energy A & B to provide nutrients to my LPS dominant tank.

Being able to dose this automatically will be fantastic. I'm pretty consistent with my dosing but sometimes I don't get it done.

When can we expect this to release?!? Also, @Jake Adams, the bottles in the picture look small. Will this be a concentrate that we mix with water?

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 118 21.5%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 132 24.1%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 265 48.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors