Reef Energy AB+ Combines Red Sea ‘Coral Food’ Into one Bottle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zachbud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of using only this product to replace my dry nutrition like roids and coral frenzy

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottle gets here Monday hopefully it’s all it’s cracked up to be. I have been on brightwell aminos for a while after trying the old A and B but it seemed to give me cyno at even low doses. Kinda excited to give this a shot

LiqrSicc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it raise nutrient levels such as phosphate and nitrate if it is dosed daily?

According to Red Sea, it will not. I've been using it for a week using suggested dosage and haven't seen any parameters change, nor have seen any other algae growth.

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to Red Sea, it will not. I've been using it for a week using suggested dosage and haven't seen any parameters change, nor have seen any other algae growth.

I’ve also been using it for a few day’s now. This may be antidotal but the only parameter I’ve seen change is a increase in alkalinity consumption. I’ve had to keep turning my doser up on a daily basis to try to stabilize my levels and yet they are still trending downward. The two may not at all be related, and I know nothing happens quickly in the world of reefing, but..... wouldn’t it be nice.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on day 4 and so far no algae blooms. Had that problem with the a and b even at half dose. I have been half dosing this stuff 4 ml a day. no changes in corals yet

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time frames are you guys dosing this? I’ve been doing it just before peak lighting. When everything is extended.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my 250ml bottle in the mail today. Dosed about 75% of what is recommended. Will monitor parameters and coral overal health during my 25 day study.

Technewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me just say I have very great polyp extension on my sps frags and they are encrusting well. First time dosing ab+ this morning and on some of my frags came sticking out some long white polyps I have never even seen before. My 1 frag that was not doing well showed great polyp extension for the first time. The polyp extension went to another level. Hopefully it grows my sps faster as well. So far I like it after one dose. Time will tell now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back