• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef frenzy all natural fish food!

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReefFrenzy old thread but still can't find your foods locally. We do have a PetSmart and a Petco in California, Maryland. Any chance of getting LRS foods there in the future?

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReefFrenzy old thread but still can't find your foods locally. We do have a PetSmart and a Petco in California, Maryland. Any chance of getting LRS foods there in the future?

Sorry you are having difficulty finding LRS locally. Just to double check, we have all 500+ LRS retailers listed on our updated searchable dealer map here: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

We also have PremiumAquatics.com as an online source for our foods and they do a great job packing and shipping with dry ice.

At this time we are not planning on dealing with the "big box" stores. We really enjoy working closely with the independent retailers. Some of the big box stores have very restrictive contractual agreements which turns me off. Just for kicks I let one pitch us and they demanded two years of our tax returns and profit and loss statements to proceed. Lol, no thanks.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa, that's crazy about the big box store. 1.5 hours to the nearest store. $30 box fees for frozen food online. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your time.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really not too bad for shipping frozen food. The coolers cost me anywhere from $7-12 and then dry ice is costly as well, sometimes up to $2 per pound in some parts of the country. Then the Fed Ex fee is on top of that. Shipping perishables is very costly. Best of luck whatever route you go and thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 12.16.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 12.16.19 PM.png

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back