OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Yes please let me know. I would really appreciate any distance or even meet in Huntsville if that will be ok with you

Checked in to make sure i wasnt over extending myself, but were not making any runs for supplies, so im free, and could use a bit of a drive to drive out the cabin fever. I could meet somewhere off the interstate in Huntsville for sure, im not familiar with the area all that much, so might need some help for sure. did you want both, or just one?

christianleo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked in to make sure i wasnt over extending myself, but were not making any runs for supplies, so im free, and could use a bit of a drive to drive out the cabin fever. I could meet somewhere off the interstate in Huntsville for sure, im not familiar with the area all that much, so might need some help for sure. did you want both, or just one?
I would like to get both. And yeah that’s about how it is for me. Need to out for just a bit even though I’m working it would still be nice to get away from my monotonous routine. I’ll find us a place that will be easy for both of us to find. I’ll figure something sometime today or tomorrow. Thank you very much.
By the way is there anything wrong with the other fixture? Just curious

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to get both. And yeah that’s about how it is for me. Need to out for just a bit even though I’m working it would still be nice to get away from my monotonous routine. I’ll find us a place that will be easy for both of us to find. I’ll figure something sometime today or tomorrow. Thank you very much.
WHich one? the 8 bulb? SHort of maybe a loose LED moon in the casing naw. i ran it on my 125, but when i consolidated tanks and moved to the 220, i just re used the LEDS i had. The 12 bulb came with the 220. its got some wear and tear, but works just fine, and i even called aquatic life a couple times on them just for questions as i was going through them, and had good results from them too. basically i just consolidated, and trying to clear some room in the house, and raise some extra $$ for the new 72 build im working through. Just shoot me a PM with what you think will work, and i can hit a map :)

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a few photos of them. They are just downstairs waiting to go. The 12 bulb comes with the factory hanging kit, and I believe there's a bag with it with the ceiling/canopy hardware.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5 were adopted today to a new home.

Just a few more things left. Going through some old return pumps later to see what I can get rid of. Will post later.

Remaining items

eshopps pf-1200 overflow boxe $50
55 gallon non drilled tank- $20
Aquamedic turboFlotor 100 skimmer-$20

Joshsalmons1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5 were adopted today to a new home.

Just a few more things left. Going through some old return pumps later to see what I can get rid of. Will post later.

Remaining items

eshopps pf-1200 overflow boxe $50
55 gallon non drilled tank- $20
Aquamedic turboFlotor 100 skimmer-$20
Do you still have the 55 gallon non drilled tank for 20?

Back