REEF ICP $19.99 available NOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not good!

This is the purpose of the forum or? Don’t contact the supplier. Don’t give details about how it was shipped... just use the forum to make sure their reputation is damaged. We are investing so much time to support you but please tell us how should we control USPS if the packages are treated like postcards and thrown into a black hole? If you have the magic key to open the door to monitor the shipping of 50cent shipments then please share it.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the purpose of the forum or? Don’t contact the supplier. Don’t give details about how it was shipped... just use the forum to make sure their reputation is damaged. We are investing so much time to support you but please tell us how should we control USPS if the packages are treated like postcards and thrown into a black hole? If you have the magic key to open the door to monitor the shipping of 50cent shipments then please share it.
I ordered a test kit earlier this week. Will I be receiving an email comfirming or do I just wait blindly? Not one reply, no order confirmations. No emails saying my package was shipped. Please advise.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are you talking about ICP1999? There is no 3-pack kit. SET L is 3+1=4

Yes that 4-pack (3+1) on the package says 1 test free, so my brains says buy 3 pack and get one free. Three tests cost roughly $59.97, you have it for $69.99 so the 4th test is NOT free?

Not sure why i'm not getting across. Seems simple math. No?

Last edited:

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

@George-Fauna Marin

I didn't ship anything to you, therefore I couldn't possibly complain. I simply responded to somebody's statement. You need to contact that person or that person needs to contact you. I'm here for a whole different reason.

I am willing to give you a try but my mental block is in effect per the previous post.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a test kit earlier this week. Will I be receiving an email comfirming or do I just wait blindly? Not one reply, no order confirmations. No emails saying my package was shipped. Please advise.

The first advice would be contact us directly. Our shop is sending automatically a confirmation mail including tracking number to the email you used when you placed the order. Most of the time the confirmation email is in your spam folder. If you can not find the email just use the contact form on the page and we will provide you again with the tracking number. So you always know where it is and when it will come.

P-Hod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first advice would be contact us directly. Our shop is sending automatically a confirmation mail including tracking number to the email you used when you placed the order. Most of the time the confirmation email is in your spam folder. If you can not find the email just use the contact form on the page and we will provide you again with the tracking number. So you always know where it is and when it will come.
So i sent my sample usps with tracking and it arrived at your Florida office a month ago. I emailed you on your website and also posted to this group. No one has contacted me yet.

P-Hod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i sent my sample usps with tracking and it arrived at your Florida office a month ago. I emailed you on your website and also posted to this group. No one has contacted me yet.
Update: Was delivered to Florida address June 12 Per usps tracking.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes that 4-pack (3+1) on the package says 1 test free, so my brains says buy 3 pack and get one free. Three tests cost roughly $59.97, you have it for $69.99 so the 4th test is NOT free?

@George-Fauna Marin

Is there no answer to this simple question?

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes you are right. The stickers are updated and the shop will also be updated soon. Most of the people do understand the offer. Let me know if you need more details.

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the address to send the test vials to for testing?

I lost the return address label sticker and do not know where to send the test vials to.

Therefore, I have to hand write the return address to send the test vials.

Thank you.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the address to send the test vials to for testing?

I lost the return address label sticker and do not know where to send the test vials to.

Therefore, I have to hand write the return address to send the test vials.

Thank you.

Fauna Marin GmbH
12331 Towne Lake Dr
Suite 5, Fort Myers, FL 33913

Please make sure to use a tracking option for the ground shipping. This will make it much faster

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have read some many bad reviews about this icp of being delay or no responds, has this being changed? I bought 2 last year and have not use them, can I return them? How critical is it to close the lid under water so there’s no air in the tube? Oh boy

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should ask before I mailed them out today but can you put more than one test in on single envelope?

I mailed out two separately today and usually when should I expect the results? Do I need to create an account at icp1999.com to see the results?

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fauna Marin GmbH
12331 Towne Lake Dr
Suite 5, Fort Myers, FL 33913

Please make sure to use a tracking option for the ground shipping. This will make it much faster

is the below address still valid? I had test purchased prior but the address to send is below and not to FL:

2507 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Houston TX 77068

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back