• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Items for sale: Tunze Osmolator, AquaFX R/O Unit, Trigger Systems Crystal ATO, Lifegard Turbo Reactor and More

Item Price
$30-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

melanotaenia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening Reefers. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

As I wind down my graduate program, I am going to be moving soon and need part with some of my reef equipment. Here are the details.
I am located in Midtown Manhattan near NYU Langone Hospital, and am available most days for pickup of larger items. I can ship some of the smaller items as noted below.
Let me know if you have any questions.

1. I have a Trigger Systems Crystal ATO 5 Gallon that is in great shape, $50.00 (no shipping please)

2. AquaFX 100GPD system with brand new filters and recently replaced R/O membrane: 75.00 (no shipping please)

3. Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off with extra backup pump that was never used: 100.00 (can ship this item)

4. Tunze Care Magnet Long 0220.015 NEVER USED: 30.00 (can ship item)

5. Tunze Comline Filter 3161 used one time, basically brand new: 30.00 (can ship this item)

6. Lifegard Aquatics Turbo Media Reactor with Quiet One 800 Pump: Medium Slide Flow NEVER USED: 50.00 (no shipping please)

Prices are negotiable but please be fair in offers.
Thanks, and happy Reefing!

See pics attached for all items, and let me know if you want additional photos of any items.
IMG_3306.jpg
IMG_3307.jpg
IMG_3309.jpg
IMG_3310.jpg
IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3311.jpg

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever come up towards Kingston? I’d possibly be interested in the trigger system ato container. Going all the way to the city is a little bit of a drive for me.

OP
OP
melanotaenia

melanotaenia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever come up towards Kingston? I’d possibly be interested in the trigger system ato container. Going all the way to the city is a little bit of a drive for me.

I unfortunately don't have a car living in Manhattan, so the larger items are pickup only. Thanks.

Back