• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef lounge USA NEVER!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So spoke to Jimmy yesterday (09/17/2020)
Mention if Indo came in, he said yes, and your merchandise same as last week is there. I said I'll be there tomorrow after 3pm. He said fine come in tomorrow.

Today (09/18/2020) I came from a distance to pick up merchandise, got there 4pm, no Jimmy and no merchandise workers told me , workers knew nothing about merchandise and they didn't even have the dignity to get up and help look for it and I had to look for it. I text Jimmy few times no reply. I asked the workers to text Jimmy and at one point they said they couldn't get a hold of him.An hour on the road and he calls me and basically asked me to send him pictures of the merchandise and I made him aware that he told me the same merchandise came in what I bought from him last week , I reminded him of our conversation yesterday and he had no answer. I left it at that and never my family, friends, employees , clients or myself, buy or step in that so-called business.
I asked the employees if they're on Reef 2 Reef, they said no. All lies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last month I went into Reef lounge USA and bought merchandise like I did every weekend for many many years and I paid for the merchandise half hour on the road I noticed Jimmy didn't charge me right he was $50 short. I called him and told him the next weekend I'm there I will pay him and I returned the next weekend and paid him. That's the kind of guy I am. I don't burn Bridges with nobody. We've been in business over 25 plus years and there's a reason we're still in business.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going on all social media

1600490131166.jpg

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must have not read the memo. Read the opening page thoroughly.
Like my Pappy used to say, if you go to a restaurant continuously and your served well and your food is what you order keep going. But if you go there and you ask for steak and they give you a chicken. Never go back.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a business here to understand what we go through with horrible customer service and defrauding. Similar to this....

If a customer orders $3000 of corals, receives them and calls bank and tells bank, they do not recognize the charge. That business more likely not going to see that money. That's what we as a customer feels like when horrible customer service is permitted.

Common sense, treat others as you like to be treated.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For reef lounge USA to understand what we go through with horrible customer service and defrauding. Similar to this....

If a customer orders $3000 of corals, receives them and calls bank and tells bank, they do not recognize the charge. That business more likely not going to see that money. That's what we as a customer feels like when horrible customer service is permitted.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For reef lounge USA to understand what we go through with horrible customer service and defrauding. Similar to this....

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back