Reef Meet Up - Hudson Valley Fish N Reef

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mikey is doing a free BBQ at his store on August 27th. Here is the info I pulled from
the event page for those that might not be on faceboom. For those who don’t know, Mikey was a highly respected chef before he opened the store, this isn’t your typical hot dog and burger bbq lol.

“FINALLY!! Reef Meets are back!! Now at new store & location!! Free bbq still!! Free Taiwan Zoa raffle ticket for just showing up!! Frag auctions!! 10% off all corals & fish!! Great ppl!! Great info!! Great all around event!! All are welcome from experts to newbies!! Even those just considering reef keeping & want to learn more!!! Family friendly!!!”

August 27th from 12-5PM

I’ll be there for sure. If anyone wants to trade or pick up purchased frags at the show please shoot me a pm or post here. I’ve got a ton of sps, zoas, and lps I can cut for the bbq.

44F0CEDC-6245-4A3F-82C0-765D00DBDF89.png

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on being there as well, I can also 3D print Controller mounts from files found online (ecotech and tunze mounts,AI prime, XR15 and XR30 light shades, are some of what I’ve printed already) If you are looking for something, shoot me a PM me to discuss, and we can work out a trade for a frag or something. Excited to meet some locals!

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking for frags I have all of the following available I can bring down to the bbq. Trade or Sale.

Green slimer, Milka stylo, sunkist bounce mushrooms, bubblegum digi, encrusting monti, monti cap, green goblin anacropora, rainbow chalice, mint chip acro, green hairy mushroom, space invader pectinia, montipora spongodes, ORA Green Psammacora, ORA Mint Pavona

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to try to be there. I'll be bringing a few pieces to sell cheap. Also, have a very nice JF Homewrecker frag $180 and Fox Flame $55 both encrusted on a plug. Let me know and I can bring them with me. Oh and a hand sized Milka Stylo for $35, for anyone looking to add an easy show SPS piece, to their system. Message if interested.

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to be there. I'll be bringing a few pieces to sell cheap. Also, have a very nice JF Homewrecker frag $180 and Fox Flame $55 both encrusted on a plug. Let me know and I can bring them with me. Oh and a hand sized Milka Stylo for $35, for anyone looking to add an easy show SPS piece, to their system. Message if interested.
Consider that home wrecker sold boss ^_~

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 3D printed 10 ecotech controller wall mounts and 2 tunze ATO wall mounts. Everything is very nice and black in color. Looking to trade for frags for my new setup! I hooked @amoore311 up with some a couple weeks ago. I’ll be bringing them with me.

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
52BAC17D-7388-4C64-8F0F-5644224BEDD9.jpeg

Here is an example of the prints. Ecotech on the left and tunze on the right. They look even better in person.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back