Reef News Network and ReefWeeds present: The Super Mega Awesome Shrimp Bowl Build.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Are you going to enter the contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my substrate in and some decorative accoutrements. In search of some appropriate rocks and need to find my hot glue gun. :rolleyes: Still waiting on a few more items in the mail but I think this is pulling together nicely. :D

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!! We NEED you!!!! Please help us bring up the buzz about this amazing contest! Mention it to anyone you know that has a tank (fresh or salt), anyone that has shown interest in you tanks, on social, ect... the more people we have the more fun this will be! In addition it will help us to have more contests down the road!! Keep up the good work and any help is appreciated!!!

I plan on placing my order for shrimp this week so I can share some photos of them with you all soon!!

4b640fe3bd53c61e64793416953cc13c.jpg

Collinslice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!! We NEED you!!!! Please help us bring up the buzz about this amazing contest! Mention it to anyone you know that has a tank (fresh or salt), anyone that has shown interest in you tanks, on social, ect... the more people we have the more fun this will be! In addition it will help us to have more contests down the road!! Keep up the good work and any help is appreciated!!!

I plan on placing my order for shrimp this week so I can share some photos of them with you all soon!!

4b640fe3bd53c61e64793416953cc13c.jpg
Jealous! Since we can't get wet until this weekend I won't be ordering shrimp for a couple weeks

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lighting idea worked!! The glue is setting and I'll take some pictures once it is dry enough. :)

I'm ready to order my shrimp next week! (I think)...

So water can go in the tank on Saturday (Aug 18), right? How long do we cycle these guys before they're ready for shrimp?

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on using my reef tank water cut with RO to start the setup. I wouldn’t think that would take too long to be ready for them. Probably 2-3 weeks max if not less. Anyone know what test kits are better for Brackish? Fresh or Saltwater?

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lighting idea worked!! The glue is setting and I'll take some pictures once it is dry enough. :)

I'm ready to order my shrimp next week! (I think)...

So water can go in the tank on Saturday (Aug 18), right? How long do we cycle these guys before they're ready for shrimp?
You can start buying and collecting now, but correct tank get wet before the 19th

Collinslice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on using my reef tank water cut with RO to start the setup. I wouldn’t think that would take too long to be ready for them. Probably 2-3 weeks max if not less. Anyone know what test kits are better for Brackish? Fresh or Saltwater?
API tests are universal from what I've read

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got some glass cut finally. Not the best cuts but then again it's super thin, and it was my first time. Don't think them being uneven up at the top will matter.
From 2.5 to 1.8 gallons we go!
86e28fed8cc18a7987cc31ebe8c98d2a.jpg
:eek::eek::eek: Please don't cut yourself!;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

lkoechle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am here. Got my stuff today, my decor seems to be working, will be getting more elaborate in the coming weeks... I am suffering from empty nest since I am a stay at home mom and my oldest just started preschool... His sister and I dont know what to do with ourselves...

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am here. Got my stuff today, my decor seems to be working, will be getting more elaborate in the coming weeks... I am suffering from empty nest since I am a stay at home mom and my oldest just started preschool... His sister and I dont know what to do with ourselves...
Welcome to R2R!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back