Reef News Network and ReefWeeds present: The Super Mega Awesome Shrimp Bowl Build.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Are you going to enter the contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys!! Just a final reminder that if you haven’t done so, you have until midnight tonight to submit your final write up via message to me, Peter and Jeremy!!

Tomorrow the three of us will be chatting and will pick the five final finalists! Then we will open it up to a vote for the public!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last post! Sent off my final submission. Correctly I hope! Had a blast! Love all the tanks!
IMG_53521.jpg
IMG_53531.jpg
IMG_53611.jpg

OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys! Peter, Jeremy and I are still working on this! All the final entries are so awesome, we are having trouble picking!

There are 10 final submissions! And all of them are awesome!

OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys! Here’s the deal. We can’t decide on a final five so guess what?!? All final ten are going to a vote!

The ten finalists have done such an amazing job we just can’t decide, so we are bringing it to public vote! At some point either today or tomorrow, we will be posting a thread just for voting purposes. The thread will have a poll and each contestant will be listed with their final story/writeup and photos.

The contestant with the most votes gets to pick their prize out of the three main prizes. Second gets to pick out of the remaining two and third gets the final main prize! We will also have some other prizes to announce as well.

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys! Here’s the deal. We can’t decide on a final five so guess what?!? All final ten are going to a vote!

The ten finalists have done such an amazing job we just can’t decide, so we are bringing it to public vote! At some point either today or tomorrow, we will be posting a thread just for voting purposes. The thread will have a poll and each contestant will be listed with their final story/writeup and photos.

The contestant with the most votes gets to pick their prize out of the three main prizes. Second gets to pick out of the remaining two and third gets the final main prize! We will also have some other prizes to announce as well.
Sounds good to me! How long will the polls be open for voting?

OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys! We are working on the final voting thread still (loading photos is taking me a lot longer than I anticipated. However, some of you have wanted to see who your final competition is! These are the 11 finalists that will be up for voting in alphabetical order:

@Adele - Contestant 1

@Collinslice - Contestant 2

@David Wagner - Contestant 3

@hkm94 - Contestant 4

@JP Wagner - Contestant 5

@Kali - Contestant 6

@LiveWire - Contestant 7

@Melanie Fish - Contestant 8

@TessGlo - Contestant 9

@TheFishLady - Contestant 10

@VKP01 - Contestant 11

OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ReefNewsNetwork

#1 Saltwater and Reef Related Podcast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voting is going great, Jeremy and I just finished recording and closed the show out again with another discussion on this contest and I just want to tell you all directly how impressed I am with what you have done, that you show this through and foremost how personal and touching each and everyone of your writes were! Thank you all for making this contest a wonderful experience!!!!!!

JP Wagner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voting is going great, Jeremy and I just finished recording and closed the show out again with another discussion on this contest and I just want to tell you all directly how impressed I am with what you have done, that you show this through and foremost how personal and touching each and everyone of your writes were! Thank you all for making this contest a wonderful experience!!!!!!

I’m out here hoeing myself out for votes. Lol.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back