Reef Nutrition TDO Chromaboost

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I literally sat and watched as all my lps and shrooms lapped this stuff down with ease, didn’t spit one bit back up. I know there’s probably tons of threads on this particular food already but one more won’t hurt, from now on going forward I will not be using anything else but TDO for a all around fish/invert/coral food. This stuff is truly amazing and with many different particle sizes to choose from, you can feed anything from sps to lps to shrooms. My shrooms absolutely love this stuff.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In addition to the great TDO Boost product, the support and explanations from @Reef Nutrition has also been excellent!

stanleo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm intrigued. Is this what you're talking about?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm intrigued. Is this what you're talking about?

Yes.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just fed this stuff 10 minutes ago

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great discussion about TDO! Thanks for all the feedback. We truly never imagined that TDO would be a great coral food. But, after years of experimentation and customer feedback, it has proven to be quite versatile and useful to hobbyists and coral farmers.

For your amusement, here are some customer-provided feeding videos. Enjoy!

Attachments

• video-1568229541.mp4
    1.9 MB

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just adding in another positive review. I have been using this product along with NLS for a while now. Everything in my tank goes for it...

You also get a lot for your money, as a little goes a long way. My fish have since grown enough to eat a larger pellet, but the pouch I already have seems like it's going to last forever...

Bnichols124

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the reviews. My fish litterally flip me off when I feed flakes or mysis now. Throw TDO in and they are jumping out of the tank to eat. Great food, last awhile, dont let the packaging fool you, the product is great, my only concern is my exp date is in like a month, was purchased less then a month ago from BRS, dose the food still hold quality even after exp date?

Thank you again for a great food

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on the reviews. My fish litterally flip me off when I feed flakes or mysis now. Throw TDO in and they are jumping out of the tank to eat. Great food, last awhile, dont let the packaging fool you, the product is great, my only concern is my exp date is in like a month, was purchased less then a month ago from BRS, dose the food still hold quality even after exp date?

Thank you again for a great food

Yes, we have plenty of customers that use TDO past expiration with no issue. Thanks for asking, and it's great to hear your animals approve.

Best,
Chad

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 55 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 67 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 57 30.3%
Back