• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus 6" Elite 150 SSS with Auto Neck Cleaner

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this skimmer new a little over a year ago and ran it for about that length of time on my 165g display. Great skimmer which pulls a lot out for it's size. Only selling since I took down the tank this was being used on. It has been fully cleaned and ready for use. Note, the skimmer cup has been drilled in 2 spots for a CO2 scrubber set up (one hole for the air intake with quick release and one open elbow slightly below this level as an emergency cup drain so no water would be pulled through the CO2 media in an overflow event). If you don't want to use a CO2 scrubber it shouldn't be too difficult to just block off the holes.

Skimmer with Neck cleaner: $650 shipped or $600 local pickup
Skimmer without Neck cleaner: $500 Shipped $480 local pickup
Neck Cleaner: $150 Shipped. $140 local pickup

Local pickup in Aliso Viejo (Orange County) CA.

IMG_20200112_153923.jpg
IMG_20200114_193915.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CMO

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. I also have a medium avast marine skimmate locker available if it's of interest with the skimmer for an additional $110.

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a couple of years+, and it might be a longshot, but would you happen to still have this for sale? I'll take it all (except the skimmate locker, I have one already).

Back