• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus and Cad Lights Biopellet Reactors

in2aqua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs are some fantastic used Biopellet reactors. These will be shipped from Quebec, Canada. Prices are in USD and include the cost of shipping to CONUS. They would be shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel 4 business days and be delivered by USPS to you.

All items are in great condition. One of the cad lights reactors is missing a small bit of pvc elbows and pipe pipe. I had it configured in a way that I didn't need it, but I have no clue where I put it. It can easily be replaced if it is needed for your setup.

1. Reef Octopus BR-140 Biopellet Media Reactor - $150
2. Cadlights BR1 Conic Media Recirculating Bio-Reactor (complete) - $100
3. Cadlights BR1 Conic Media Recirculating Bio-Reactor (missing small amount of easily replaceable pvc elbows and pipe) - $80

IMG_3915.JPG

IMG_4034.JPG

The reef octopus reactor does not have an integrated pump. Water must be supplied to it by a pump, manifold or via another reactor perhaps. It can be placed outside of your sump.

The cad lights reactors have integrated pumps. They must be placed inside your sump.

This is my first time selling on R2R but I have bought countless items here and I am happy to refer you to some of those sellers if you'd like to ask about dealing with me.

Thanks for your consideration - happy reefing.

OP
OP
I

in2aqua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef octopus biopellet reactor sold.
Others still available.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back