• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer 220-SSS Elite for sale. 6 months old. $600 negotiable

jcdeboe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Reef Octopus 220-SSS Elite protein skimmer for sale. It’s 6 months old. It works extremely well and I am going in a different direction with my skimming (designed and built my own) and wanted to see if anyone is interested. This skimmer runs on a Varios 6 needle wheel DC pump.

It will be available in the next couple of weeks as my build is almost done. The pics here are of it currently running. I am asking $600 but I am willing to negotiate. The price new is almost $1100. I am also willing to ship. Let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

84D5C48C-3DE6-4499-A328-ABAB702906B0.jpeg 2CDD605C-166D-4F88-A9BF-2F35862C8D51.jpeg

OP
OP
jcdeboe

jcdeboe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One or the best skimmers out there. Especially if you need to save room in the sump to fit a refugium.
It’s awesome for sure. I hate to part with it but I’m going to instal a recirc MRC that is modified with the Beckett injectors I order to improve CO2 removal. I have a 400 gallon with 20 tangs and tons of SPS so the pH dropping in my tank is an issue. I live in AZ so my windows aren’t open and the scrubber, kalk, and macro algae isn’t enough Haha

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back