Reef Octopus Regal 300-INT NIB for Smaller skimmer

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm trying to see if there is anyone out there who would like to trade for my brand new in box Reef Octopus Regal 300-int skimmer. I really wanted to buy the 250 as that's more the size I need but they were out of stock and I figured the 300 would work, but now I'm worried that it's just going to be much too large for me. So I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in trading a smaller skimmer like a used bubble king or a new 250-int or 250-ext for it. Would really like it to be DC. Thanks!

CORAL MANIA After Sale

Yamil Montanez

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm trying to see if there is anyone out there who would like to trade for my brand new in box Reef Octopus Regal 300-int skimmer. I really wanted to buy the 250 as that's more the size I need but they were out of stock and I figured the 300 would work, but now I'm worried that it's just going to be much too large for me. So I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in trading a smaller skimmer like a used bubble king or a new 250-int or 250-ext for it. Would really like it to be DC. Thanks!
I have a 202 ss

Do you have any 3D printed reefing gear?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 138 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 82 27.2%
  • No but would like to try something

Votes: 81 26.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 0.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Custom Request Reef Accessories