REEF OF THE MONTH - July 2021: TUSI's Amazing SPS Reef Revisited!

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well deserved- Congratulations!
What camera are you using - your pictures are always amazing!
Thank You brother, believe it or not its my iPhone with the orange filter.

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your tank is an inspiration and a great example of a successful slice of the reef. Thanks for sharing your success with us!
Nothing makes me more happier then hearing that my tank is an inspiration to others. Thank You so much

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank, I know you mentioned you do not quarantine, do you have any ideas of the perfect quarantine system you would try to replicate?
Thank You appreciated very much. in the perfect world and if I can create enough space is to have 4 separate quarantine systems that I can quarantine fish or corals individually

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yikes I'm sorry to hear that.
Thank you. I think that was my biggest challenge. I almost threw the towel when I took my tank apart. But my family knows how much I love this hobby so the support was the key to carry on.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a truly stunning tank. The only issue that I can see with it and having it featured as ROTM is, how can others compare to such a beautiful tank? Few can hold a candle to your reef. Sir, you have raised the bar mighty high! Congratulations!

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a truly stunning tank. The only issue that I can see with it and having it featured as ROTM is, how can others compare to such a beautiful tank? Few can hold a candle to your reef. Sir, you have raised the bar mighty high! Congratulations!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I don’t feel my tank is better or nicer then anyone’s else, honestly every tank is a pc of art. My feeling is that I hope that I can inspire others and to never give up.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My jaw dropped the whole time while looking at this. Wow, this is incredible

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back