REEF OF THE MONTH - March 2021: Florida_Reef_Keeper Brandon McHenry's Amazing AIO SPS Reef!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the great write-up detailing your reefing experience. Appreciate the simplicity and knowledge in your responses.

It's threads like these that inspire, motivate, and lead your fellow reefers. Thank you!

Brandon McHenry

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the great write-up detailing your reefing experience. Appreciate the simplicity and knowledge in your responses.

It's threads like these that inspire, motivate, and lead your fellow reefers. Thank you!
Thanks! It was really fun to write up! I’m a simple reefer and I like to share my experiences and thoughts on reefing with others so I certainly hope I can inspire and motivate more reefers!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! It was really fun to write up! I’m a simple reefer and I like to share my experiences and thoughts on reefing with others so I certainly hope I can inspire and motivate more reefers!
Again - Incredibly motivating to see your results and read your simple methods. Many times am temped to try something new or latest fad but your journey brings me back to stay the course and keep it simple.

Brandon McHenry

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again - Incredibly motivating to see your results and read your simple methods. Many times am temped to try something new or latest fad but your journey brings me back to stay the course and keep it simple.
Lots of methods work for lots of reefers but I feel like the simpler we keep the system, the easier it is to maintain and enjoy!

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a treat to see and read about this incredible tank. Thank you.

What is the name of this coral I have circled?

Attachments

• coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back