REEF OF THE MONTH - September 2021: Vitaliy's Stunning 300-Litre Mixed Reef

Aleks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vitaly is an excellent result, congratulations.Your aquarium is deservedly marked. We are waiting for a new aquarium here.

roosterreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at the website of that osmosis controller company, but came away a bit confused. Would you mind explaining in more detail what that device really does and why you feel it is so critical to the success of your tank?

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at the website of that osmosis controller company, but came away a bit confused. Would you mind explaining in more detail what that device really does and why you feel it is so critical to the success of your tank?
Hi. I leave regularly for 1-4 weeks. I simplified the maintenance of my system as much as possible and left the minimum of the necessary equipment. The osmosis manager will do all the work for you to add water to replace the evaporated one. You put only one tube into the return pump compartment and install a float in it. It turns out that you no longer need a container with water, pumps, water level sensors. The computer, according to your program or with the help of TDS sensors, washes the membrane, drains the tails and supplies water to replace the evaporated water. Your job is only to change the cartridges in the reverse osmosis filter and the resin in time.:)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats and what an amazing, wonderful reef you have shared with us! Thank you for doing so!!!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back