0   0   0
4c7eba93a26420598c45e317688793f8.jpg

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going in October for my Birthday on the 7th... Never been to a show... Im totally stoked... Do they have deals on everything??? I have no idea what Im going into...

TheWaterDen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im seriously considering hitting this show, but im.convearned about parking! Id i jave tickets to tje show does that include parking?? Im.onlt a cpuple hours away and wont be staying down there, so.parling is a huge concearn

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im seriously considering hitting this show, but im.convearned about parking! Id i jave tickets to tje show does that include parking?? Im.onlt a cpuple hours away and wont be staying down there, so.parling is a huge concearn

I believe you pay for parking in a huge lot. This is at a hotel, hotels typically have giant parking structures.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately last year the Hilton refused to work with us on parking. People paid $18-23/day on parking. This year, that has all changed. With the move to the Marriott also came a deal for $10 parking for Reefapalooza CA 2018.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to my first reefapalooza in a couple weeks in California.. obviously it seems like there's a lot of coral for sale, but are there usually a decent amount of fish to be purchased? I'm not looking for anything overly oddball, mainly damsels dottybacks or blennies. Hoping it's not just a bunch of clown variants.

Thanks!

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to my first reefapalooza in a couple weeks in California.. obviously it seems like there's a lot of coral for sale, but are there usually a decent amount of fish to be purchased? I'm not looking for anything overly oddball, mainly damsels dottybacks or blennies. Hoping it's not just a bunch of clown variants.

Thanks!

I happen to know that there will be several vendors selling all kinds of fish. Not just clowns. RAP is on e place where you can be guaranteed to find just about anything you are looking for. From that "Gotta have it coral" to that rare or hard to find fish.
Sundays where the deals are, but Saturday is the day to grab the rarities.

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really can’t wait to go again this year. The previous years I had to leave after only 1-2 hours cause I had to be at work at 130 pm. This year I took the day off and won’t be bringing my girlfriend so I won’t feel rushed. I will be sticking with my budget limit this year. I went overboard last year.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im going in October for my Birthday on the 7th... Never been to a show... Im totally stoked... Do they have deals on everything??? I have no idea what Im going into...
They do especially at the end affording them an opportunity to Not take/pack stuff to take back

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Thanks!
Availability limited but there will be

Tanggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when they close their doors on Sunday? Be coming back from a trip on that day and hoping I can make it this year.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back