Reef-Pi pH monitoring

Joshua Abbott

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi,

im currently in the process of building a Reef Pi and at the moment I am monitoring temperature, and starting to build the power control module following the guides on the website.

I am hoping to also monitor pH but I am a little lost where to start since the main thread is so huge making it hard to follow. This is my board currently with the ULN2803A and DS18B20

20200911_184146.jpg

Could I simply purchase this board https://www.tindie.com/products/ranthalion/isolated-ph-probe-interface-for-reef-pi/ and a pH probe and be done, or is there more to it?

On a side note, I am also getting occasional email alerts from reef-pi "Temperature sensor failure. Error:EOF", does anybody have any idea whats causing this?

Many thanks! :)

geologeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Dug this out of the main thread for you....

No problem and yes its one step at a time, same with reef-pi. Here's a manual I've been putting together that might help I just added the pH calibration instructions. If something doesn't make sense or missing select the text in question and a + button will appear on right side and you can leave a comment so I can try and clear it up.

The Best reef aquarium LED lighting

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Dug this out of the main thread for you....

Here's an updated link for that manual, made some changes and broke the previous link.

Would you love to have a super cool anemone? (these are the best)

• YES

Votes: 322 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 68 17.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 1.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors