Reef-Pi pH monitoring

Joshua Abbott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

im currently in the process of building a Reef Pi and at the moment I am monitoring temperature, and starting to build the power control module following the guides on the website.

I am hoping to also monitor pH but I am a little lost where to start since the main thread is so huge making it hard to follow. This is my board currently with the ULN2803A and DS18B20

20200911_184146.jpg

Could I simply purchase this board https://www.tindie.com/products/ranthalion/isolated-ph-probe-interface-for-reef-pi/ and a pH probe and be done, or is there more to it?

On a side note, I am also getting occasional email alerts from reef-pi "Temperature sensor failure. Error:EOF", does anybody have any idea whats causing this?

Many thanks! :)

brandon clow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the route I took on the ph probe. Great board and easy setup. If you search ph probe setup in the main thread it wasn't too hard to follow along with someone who inquired and was successful.

geologeek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dug this out of the main thread for you....

No problem and yes its one step at a time, same with reef-pi. Here's a manual I've been putting together that might help I just added the pH calibration instructions. If something doesn't make sense or missing select the text in question and a + button will appear on right side and you can leave a comment so I can try and clear it up.

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dug this out of the main thread for you....

Here's an updated link for that manual, made some changes and broke the previous link.

Back