reef-pi web server

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any one know what web server reef-pi runs on? I'm trying to install php on the Pi but that typically goes with Apache, I know reef-pi doesn't use that so what does it use so I can figure out how to install php.

OP
OP
robsworld78

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@robsworld78 reef-pi runs its own web server. The server is entirely written in go. It does not use nginx,apache or something like that, we typically use with python or ruby base software.
That's why I couldn't find anything about it, I thought I saw Node mentioned in a document. Is there any way to connect from javascript frontend?

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I couldn't find anything about it, I thought I saw Node mentioned in a document. Is there any way to connect from javascript frontend?
yeah, use the API. the current front end is written in react and connects to the backend. I have also enable CORS recently from another web developer's request. This will allow you to use the API from other javascript front ends

OP
OP
robsworld78

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, use the API. the current front end is written in react and connects to the backend. I have also enable CORS recently from another web developer's request. This will allow you to use the API from other javascript front ends
Ha, didn't even think of the API yet I've told many about it. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back